This webinar will look at some of the key considerations for employers managing employees who are either sick or injured, whether on a temporary or longer-term basis.
Join Christine Broad as she addresses the commonly-asked questions around this issue, including:
• How can I assess someone’s capacity to work?
• How do I manage extended absences from the workplace?
• What modifications do I need to provide for injured employees or those with a disability?
• What are ‘reasonable adjustments’?
• Can I request more detailed medical information?
• What are the restrictions around dismissal during a temporary illness or injury?
• How do I ensure compliance with anti-discrimination laws?
As ever, the webinar will provide some recent, real cases and practical tips on how to manage this challenging aspect of employment law.