Your Invited Full Day Interactive Social Media Workshop
Choose from 2 Locations
|Tuesday 8th November||Thursday 10th November|
- Are you keen to learn the truth about Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, LinkedIn, Blogs and Email Marketing? And develop an actionable social media strategy?
- Would you like to draft a legally binding social media policy and navigate the monitoring and reputation management aspects of social media?
- Are you a CEO, director, manager, business owner or in marketing/communications or government?
You’re invited to an action-packed Full Day Social Media Workshop, where you’ll learn:
- How to use social media to its full potential & develop your own social media strategy
- How to navigate the legal risks of social networking & draft your own social media policy
- How to monitor what is being said about your company, you and your industry on the web
- How to guide and monitor what staff say to minimise the risk of reputational damage.
- Plus what to do to prevent a crisis and to be prepared if one breaks out.
Sydney - Tues 8th Nov
Macquarie Graduate School of Management
Level 7, 37 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Brisbane - Thurs 10th Nov
Level 1, 157 Given Tce, Paddington, QLD, 4064
Early Bird Tickets - $897
(before 5pm Fri 28thOct)
General Tickets - $997
Groups of over 3 - $797
To book for this action-packed Full Day Social Media Workshop Click Below